Friday, September 14, 2012

So, this is the beginning.



    Hello one and all, this is my first blog post, and I’m pretty excited about 

it. I must say it is quite cushiony up here on the bandwagon. You guessed 

it, I plan on posting about random events in my life that the big ol’ wide 

web might what to know about. So, let the fascination begin! I’m a student 

in the big city of Portland, Oregon. Yes, the bandwagon joke hits close to 

home, since we travel around in wagons and our modern transportation is 

horse. You know Oregon Trail, Jail Blazers, and… Bicycles. Yep, now you 

know the basics. I have a wonderful girlfriend who is a transplant. She left 

the big state of Wisconsin to come to school here. I made sure many 

Packer, cheese, and milk jokes ensued. We’ve been dating for a whopping 

(hold your breath) four months. I know, round of applause. I’m returning 

for my juniorish year of college (it’s still going be awhile) in a couple of 

weeks. I’m majoring in Environmental studies; let the hippie jokes run 

rampant. No, seriously. Check out Oregon Country Fair, and then you will 

know what I am talking about. Girlfriend is being quite mean while I am 

writing this hmm… She is a Political Science major, so apparently we have 

this idea that we are Lesbian super heroes trying to save the world. I am 

giving fair warning now, that the thoughts in this blog may or may not be

a little scattered, but that is just how they pop up in my head. For example 

right now I am thinking of what an awesome comic that would make. Ahh, 

if only I could draw. That is definitely not one of my talents. I enjoy baking,

coloring in color books, building forts, and now I feel like nothing has 

changed since I was five, except for puberty. Any who, I feel like that is 

enough for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment